- Company representation with stakeholders and client representatives.
- Coordination of the strategies for the different projects and activities.
- Coordination and issuance of company official documents as letters, progress and compliance reports…etc.
- Resources allocation for the different activities and progress monitoring.
- Lead and coordinate the engineering team (Architectural, Structural and MEP including up to 30 engineers).
- Coordination with specialized suppliers and external sub-consultants for outsourced packages (Roads,
Landscape, Structural, Firefighting, Interior design, Signage, Cost and Quantity survey…)
- Supervision and coordination of all project document updates due to changes requests or site conditions.
- Lead RFI response process and implementation of the necessary changes into the project documents.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT CONTRACTOR / SUBCONTRACTOR
International Contracts Management.
- Scope, cost, quality, time, risk, procurement and logistics management.
- Team coordination from engineering to installation.
- Human resources management.
- Technical Management from design development to hand over for world class large projects.
- Development of architectural projects design to meet technical and industrial specifications.
- Preparation, coordination of supervision of shop drawings. (Issued for construction – Shop drawing - As built drawings).
- Coordination with site management and site technical office to enable and plan daily construction progress.
- Allocation of company site resources to reduce time and cost to the project. Change request management.
- Assurance of finishes and construction quality, performance of quality control and site supervision to achieve the
client’s and consultants acceptance of the deliverables.